Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Festivities!!!

We did a lot of fun things this year for Halloween. We hung out with friends, carved pumpkins, dressed up as pirates, and didn't try to spook too many people this year! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and it was extra fun this year. We had a ton of good treats being made constantly...I love to bake and be creative.

We carved Pumpkins with some friends. Greg is the mastermind behind ours!

We went to a super fun pumpkin patch!

I sure picked out the best pumpkin there!!! I am very proud of myself.

We also went to a fabulous Halloween Party. We dressed up as pirates, Greg was Jack Sparrow. I did all the makeup. It took me 45 mins to do. I am glad he loved it!

This is with his eyes closed
Now his eyes are opened!
This is the both of us at the party!


Me and Coco...I couldn't find her a cute pirate costume so I just dressed her up in fabric. She is still a cutie!!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments: