Thursday, April 29, 2010

If you didn't hear....

I am Pregnant!!! I am 12-1/2 weeks along and due on November 8th. We are super excited and I still cannot believe it. However I am starting to believe it more now that my belly is getting bigger. I look like I have just been eating too many doughnuts. I hope I don't stay like this too long, it is a little uncomfortable. But I could really care less, I am just excited to be pregnant. It is going to be a fun next few months learning about pregnancy and being a new mom.

Other than that, Greg got a new motorcycle and I totally love it! I never thought I would really enjoy motorcycles but once I was on it, there was no turning back. We even bought me a super cute new pink helmet. I am going to post pictures of me wearing it once the snow decides to leave Utah. It is freezing up here!

5 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

YAY! We're sooo excited for you two! Our babies are going to be such good buddies!

Heather said...

Congratulations! We're so happy and excited for you! Be sure to post pictures and updates of the pregnancy!

elise lauren photography said...

So great! Congrats!!!!

Stylist A said...

Ok so I am just now reading this girl!!! Don't know how I missed it. You have the same due date I had with Payton. I am so excited for you guys. Are you two planning on moving back to Cali? Hope all is well. Miss ya! Xoxo

Steph said...

Just found your blog! You guys are so cute :) I'm excited to hear what you're having, hopefully the baby won't be too shy tomorrow :)