Monday, July 12, 2010

Things I wish I knew before...

I am now 26 weeks pregnant, wahoo! I have began to compile a list of things I wish I knew before I was pregnant. Some of these maybe TMI but I am warning you now, you dont need to read this.

Feel free to add to the list, I think it would be fun!

*You will only tan the front of your body. I never thought about this while being pregnant during the summer. I knew I would be hot and uncomfortable but have a werid tan too?! The front of my legs have nice color, but please dont stare at the back. You might be blinded from how white they are!

*Sneezing and running nose. I do not have allergies, I am lucky. But I sneeze constantly and always need to blow my nose. A super werid thing is my bugers are always bloody. I never knew I would have bloody bugers when pregnant. But it does make sense because you have more blood flow to all the mucus membranes

*Surprising tinkles. Not all the time but sometimes when I sneeze or laugh I have to be careful I don't wet my pants. I know this will only get worse.

*It really is hard to move around. You never really know or understand till you are pregnant yourself. If I bend over too much in one day, it is painful. It is hard and awkward to get up off the couch all the time now. And I feel like I need to roll over when laying down to get up.

*Not just your belly but EVERYTHING gets bigger. And no I am not talking about my boobs. I am glad that I am wearing maternity clothes because I dont want to face how much bigger my butt thighs have gotten.

*I am starting to swell...I think my wedding rings are going to stay on till my little Bee is born

*I can't wear high heels anymore, I will trip over everything.

*It is perfectly normal to bleed during pregnacy, especially when the cervix is irritated. I freaked out when I bleed the first time and I am SOOO glad it is nothing to worry about!

*When the baby kicks, it really does feel like gas bubbles in there. No Joke!

*I used to have a good memory. Now I have to write everything down, I can't spell or talk half the time!

Let me know if there is anything else to look forward to...I really do LOVE being pregnant!

1 comment:

mmgray10 said...

All the "good" stuff (things you NEVER would think of) come AFTER the baby is born (and during). (I don't know why but it won't let me use my google account, it's Michelle)