Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Coco Channel"

So Greg got me a dog for Christmas, we finally picked her out! She is so adorable. She is a brown Miniature Pinscher Mix. We adopted her through the Humane Society, I so glad we were able to do that. After going there, we are always going to adopt our animals through a shelter. It is so sad to see all the adorable animals there and so alone.
Here are some cute pictures of "Coco Channel"
Me and the cute little Coco. I had to leave and she cried for me for a half hour Greg said.

This is of the whole family, Coco doesn't look to happy...haha

Greg and Coco, he wont admit it but he loves having her aroundShe is so much fun to have around, especially to keep me company. Greg is working tonight at the Hospital, so Coco is here to hang out with me. She is so well trained already too! She is 1 year 9 months old. We are teaching her not to jump on the furniture whenever she wants, we think her previous owners let her do that. But she never barks, only whines but it is not very loud, which is nice. I love have her around, she is so wonderful and a great new addition to our family!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your new addition!

ItismeMo said...

So fun Ali! During the summer I worked with Petco Adoptions in Idaho Falls and fell in love with a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Red Healer puppy. I named him Oliver. My parents came up to check him out because we were maybe going to adopt him but the night before they were to see him someone else adopted him. Boohoo! Broke my heart! Anyways puppies and dogs are so fun and your little Coco is a cutie! I now wanna get a Great Dane in the not so near future. Hope you guys are doing great!!! :-)