Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow....

Well needless to say...Utah is miserable...it was 4 degrees in Salt Lake this morning. Lucky for me it was 9 degrees by the time I got to work and only had to wait outside for a couple minutes before I could get the door open. I really need to go to the gym and build my muscles...but that is besides the point. It has been so cold I don't think I have felt warm all day! By the time I left work this afternoon at 6 pm...it pouring snow everywhere! All I could hear on the radio...2 hours from downtown to the point of the mountain...(where I pretty much travel from). A 10 car pile up around Lehi and American Fork...another 1-1/2 hours from the point of the mountain to Orem. Luckily by the time I had left they were able to get all accidents off the freeway and it only too me just over 2 hours to get home, which normally takes 45 min. And now since another storm is rolling through tomorrow morning, I will be leaving by no later than 5:45 AM!! Yes that is right...I have to be out of the house by 5:45 tomorrow morning. All because of the stupid snow...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So would it be a bad time to mention I am wearing shorts and flip flops today and that my husband is planting our spring garden? It is 60 degrees here in sunny AZ today. THIS is why we live here.

mmgray10 said...

Nice Wendy!! j/k BTW it was 60 here too...hahaha Sorry guys!! Boo hoo for you. But, seriously, be safe, no more accidents with cars and stay warm...Greg-get a stupid sleeping bag already!!