Friday, April 17, 2009

Cleaning...

Greg is working today so I am at home doing all of the house work. Cleaning, laundry, picking things up and putting them away...dishes. I hate doing dishes. And while I am doing all of this it makes me realize how lucky I am. This is probably the first week in a LONG time where I have to actually do some house work. Greg is a very clean and OCD kind of guy. This helps to make my life easier because he does everything in the house. I always just tell him...you just have a chance to get to it before I do...which is true most of the time. I am just so grateful for him and everything he does around the house. He is cleaner than I am...he even keeps all his clothes put away. (that is why I like a walk-in closet, I can leave my clothes on the floor and close the door, than I dont have to see it). Anyways, Greg is truely wonderful. I haven't even vacuumed once since we got married, over 2 years ago. Ha...anyways I am so lucky, thankful and blessed to have Greg help do the housework every week!

No comments: