Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life Update

So I know I have totally dropped the ball lately on blogging...but I was never a good blogger in the first place so it doesn't really matter. Anyways Greg and I have been up to our usually things...BBQ'ing like EVERY night...anyone is invited...taking walks with Coco and chasing her around. She is always so much fun and I love to see her get excited! We got to go to California over Memorial weekend and it was really nice to get away! We brought Coco with us and I can tell already she would rather live there then Utah.
This last weekend we were able to go to the Air Show at Hill Air Force Base which was awesome. It was great seeing all the planes fly around and see all the cool planes on display. It also made me feel so grateful for all the sacrifices made by those who serve us in the Military! They are amazing men and women who fight for us and our Freedom...it is because of them we have the country we live in...I am Proud to say I am an American! Lets just remember that as we have to suffer through these next 3 1/2 years with Obama as president and hope he finally realize how wonderful America is and the great country our Forefathers built.
Anyways here are some pics of our fun filled day!

The boys next to a helicopter...they loved the gun on it!
Greg LOVES American Choppers...this is the one they made for the air force
Inside one of the huge planes

It was a super fun day...we got super sunburn too!

No comments: