Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baking Time

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted a little girl so I can do all the fun mother daughter stuff. Cooking, shopping, painting nails, doing hair and... Baking! So today I decided, let's bake. It was cute because I told Bells we are going to make some cookies and said, Yay! Cookies! Then she clapped. Loved. It.Bells helped me get everything out. While I added in the sugar I looked back and someone decided they needed to try it.




Then she tried to get the brown sugar. How adorable is that face! It brightens my day!




Flour time.. I felt bad she rubbed her eye so I made sure to clean her up.





Bells thought the mixer was pretty cool... Then not too sure about it. Haha.



Finally they are done, so I let her dig in. She. Loved. It.I love how she is trying to put her hand in her mouth when it's flat. Haha. I am so lucky, I just cant wait till she gets hair!



1 comment:

The Mathews said...

Haha!! How fun! I should try and bake with Cayden. I'm sure he'd love the sugar, also. I love the second face she made at the mixer. A baby in terror like that makes me want to hold and snuggle real close and just start kissing his face!