Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome Home, Elder Jordan

Such an exciting day yesterday for my family! My little brother, Stephen, returned home from his mission. He served our Heavenly Father for 2 years in the Atlanta, Georgia North Mission. I was so excited to see him and for him to meet Bella for the first time. You could definitely tell he felt overwhelmed and not sure what to do. Our first stop was Baja Fish Tacos, it was a good lunch. Then we came home and hung out for a few hours. After we went to meet the stake president so Stephen could be release as a missionary. It was s very nice meeting with President Reese. There was such a sweet spirit present, the spirit that gives you confirmation of the truthfulness of the gospel.
It has been nice having a missionary home, realize. Being so fresh off the mission Stephen has such a peace about him. It gives me perspective on things in my life and what I can be doing better.
I love Stephen a lot... He has always had a special place in my heart.

No comments: