Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I cannot believe Halloween is over, October just flew by. Bella and I got back from Hawaii the night before, I didn't have much time to prepare to costumes I wanted. I decided to throw together a cute black cat and I was a witch. I knew she would be absolutely adorable in anything I put on her so I wasn't worried.



We took Bella trick or treating... she wasn't so sure about it. The decorations and music scared her. She did enjoy the candy after, who doesn't? I made root beer and kettle corn, absolutely delicious. And then finished the night off with Hocus Pocus... my favorite Halloween movie ever.


Getting read to go Trick or Treating


She found the bowl of candy at the front door


Way too stinkin' cute


Greg and Bella are so adorable together


Love her!

No comments: