Sunday, November 20, 2011

1st Birthday Party

I still cannot believe my little girl is one! This year went by so fast. It's been so much fun and just keeps getting better. I cannot wait to see what this next year holds.
We decided to have a small birthday party with just family this past Saturday. Bella knew it was all about her and she loved it. She totally loved opening her presents and she did a great job. She was an expert pulling out all the tissue paper, then the gift inside. Bella gave the best reactions and hugged all her stuff to show she loved it. It was so cute!
Then it was cake time. I made her, her very own huge cupcake. I asked her if she wanted cake now and she smiled and shook her head. She was ready! So we gave her the cake and she dug right in. She actually did eat very much but she enjoyed playing in it.
Bella had a lot of fun... I think. She had a sugar high for sure. When it was over she was ready for nap time and so was I.
I love my little Bee so much and I could not imagine life without her.
Happy Birthday Bella Bee, we love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!! Happy Birthday Bee. We wish we could have celebrated with you.