Monday, January 2, 2012

Surprise, Surprise!!!!

I know we are! Well if you haven't heard, Bella is going to be a big sister! This definitely came as quite a shock to us. I didn't even know I could get pregnant since I haven't had a period since February 2010 (my last one before I got pregnant with Bella) because I have been nursing. But you obviously ovulate before you have a period. It took 5 tests and a good month for it all to sink in. My hands were literally shaking and I almost cried. I just lost all the weight by the end of summer and now I'm going to gain it back. And I'll admit, I am nervous because of the difficult challenges I had with Bella. However i am grateful I get the chance to be pregnant and even more grateful ut takes 9 months for the baby to get here. But we are very excited to have them close together and it will be a fabulous adventure!
Below is a copy of our Christmas card, this is how we told our friends. The next picture is Bella wearing her Big Sister shirt. It says, "Merry Christmas to me because I'm a Big Sister to be!" Bella looked absolutely adorable as you can see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys. What a fun adventure to look forward too. They will be the best of friends. Its the best way to have them.