Friday, February 24, 2012

5 Years

Wow, I cannot believe Greg and I have been married for 5 years. Time goes by way to fast! It seems like yesterday we were sealed for time and all eternity in the San Diego Temple and at the same time I feel like we have been together forever. Funny how that is. We have accomplished a lot the last 5 years. Greg graduated from college, we have a beautiful litttle girl and we have another on the way. Greg is growing his business so we can finally move out on our own...again... haha. Life is constantly changing and moving so fast, I don't think it will ever slow down. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and could be more grateful for Greg and all his hardwork. I love him more than I could ever express and I am incredibly lucky I found him.




No comments: