Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Little Bella Bee

Life has been very busy lately... I feel like I am barely able to keep my head above water. Greg has been gone a lot lately for work and is leaving again on Monday for 3 days... I am still working 3-5 hours a day and taking care of Bella. Sometimes I really enjoy my job, other times I cannot wait for the day when I don't have to work. Especially when I have an emergency on my hands and Bella needs me. That's when it is stressful but I am so fortunate for the job I have and the amazing company I work for.
Bella is such a handful and is crawling EVERYWHERE, but I love it!!! I love being a mom... It's a lot for me to say that. I couldn't have a couple months ago. Bella is such a wonderful baby and is so so good. I don't know how I got so lucky but I am incredibly grateful. She is growing up so fast and getting so big.
Bella can:
Say mama and dada, she also is really good at mimicking so she will make animal sounds after you. My little bee also will say Bella!!
She has taken 3 steps, pulls herself to stand up to everything and is cruising along all the furniture.
Bella loves blueberries she can eat 2 huge handfuls at once
Bella still isn't the best at eating veggies but she is getting better.
Bella is definitely a Daddy's girl... She loves playing with him!!
Bella bee is so happy all the time. She is amazing.

1 comment:

The Mathews said...

Love the pink outfit at the top of your pictures!

Being a mom IS great! Especially now that they are growing and doing/learning more things. Congrats to her on the 3 steps! Good luck to you with the veggies. Cayden's the opposite. He loves veggies.