Friday, October 29, 2010

Maternity Leave

I cannot believe it! I am officially on maternity leave. It has been almost 4 years since I have had more than a week off work...Now I don't have to go back till January! I sure hope Bee decides to make her appearance soon though because I don't know what to do with myself. I always thought I would enjoy having nothing to do all day, but there is literally nothing for me to do. And there is never anything good on TV. I have finished everything I need to...like 2 weeks ago.
Bedding... Check
Car seat cover... Check
Nursery... Check
Diaper bag... Check
Hospital Bags... Check
Scrapbook... Check
Organize Closet... Check
Diapers... Check
Wipes... Check
Body wash, lotions and creams... Check
Everything else... Check
What am I supposed to do now?!?!?!

2 comments:

Kadee said...

ahhhh. It's killing me. I was hoping to have met her by now. Not like you and greg don't feel this way, but 100% more. I hope to see you two soon! I love you all!

Nick and Jen said...

That is so fun that you are now on maternity leave. You looked so good today, like you weren't 39 weeks! I am so excited for you! Good luck with everything! Idea for what to do-Sleep! :)