Monday, October 25, 2010

Ready!

I have been lucky and have had a pretty easy pregnancy. I never was very sick and didn't have complications to worry about. Bee has always been a busy girl moving constantly, she always lets me know she is still "kicking" if I get a little worried.

Now I am 38 weeks and so ready to be done. I can never get a good night sleep anymore because I just can't get comfortable. I am always having to go pee, multiple times in an hour. I have to adjust my sitting positions constantly because my back is killing me. When I lay down on my side I can only be there for a little bit because that side gets sore so I need to switch.

Bee is already in trouble for not making her appearance. I vote she comes on Thursday, but it might not be for 3 weeks! We are so ready for her to be here already, I am a very inpatient person.

Please send my all your positive thinking and maybe she will get the idea.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Kadee said...

I'm sending positive vibes your way! I can't wait to meet her!