Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Baby Showers!

I was lucky enough to have two fabulous showers! My lovely sister held one for me back home in California. Amber did such a great job planning everything, I am so lucky!

Lizzie and Stef....two of my best friends from High School. We had the best senior year ever! I would go back to High School with them in a second!

Where lunch was served with tasty deserts!

My parents family room where I opened my gifts. I was very fortunate with everything I received.


The next weekend up in Utah my amazing friend Lauren held a shower for me in her home. She had such a delicious lunch prepared with yummy cupcakes.

The guests! I am so grateful for everyone that was able to make it.

My showers were so much fun...but not as much fun as I will have putting all those gifts on Bee!

No comments: