Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Nursery!

I decided to make the bedding for Bee's room (bumpers, blanket, bed skirt, a couple pillows). I also made a car seat cover but don't have pictures yet. I looked everywhere for some cute bedding and everything I found was over $200, and I wasn't going to spend that. So I looked everywhere for fabric, I really wanted to do pink but I couldn't find any that wasn't super baby. But I did find all this fabulous purple fabric and I LOVED it. So I had to change my color scheme for decorating. I ended up with the finished product! I made a couple of things for the wall above the changing table for all her hair clips, but don't have a picture quite yet.


This is the bedding...
This is the blanket before I finished it. I used all the left over scraps, it was fun!


Here is the Moses Basket she will be sleeping in, with her Bee stuffed animal



I convinced Greg to let me get a Coach Diaper bag...I am going to be carrying this around as my purse for the next while. I thought I deserved it



This is a super cute chair that Greg's mom made for Bee. She is very talented with crafts



I am so excited how everything turned out for her room. I just can't wait to see her in it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bedding turned out so cute!!!! I love the purple. I am going to have to come down and see it.